Inquire about your wedding now!
Rick Kunelius, Alberta Marriage Commissioner
Banff, AB T1L 1A5
If you wish to inquire about availability for your wedding date, please fill in the form below and submit it to our office.
- We are not available in the months of January, May and December.
- Wedding bookings are accepted a maximum of 6 months prior to your chosen date.
IMPORTANT: If you have trouble with the above form and would rather contact us by email, please include:
1) your names
2) preferred date and time
4) number of people
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please Note: We do not check our email every day. Please be patient, or call 1-403-762-3852 if an immediate response is required.
Other Bow Valley Marriage Commissioners
In Alberta, the person who performs a civil marriage ceremony is called a Marriage Commissioner. In other parts of the world he or she may be called a Celebrant, a Justice of the Peace, a JP, or an Officiant. Religious ceremonies are performed by ministers, priests, rabbis, or some other clergy.
Marriage Commissioners are appointed by the Alberta Government, but are not salaried employees and are not subsidized. Rates may vary between commissioners.
- Carl Shields: www.weddingsbanff.com
- Robin White & Karyn Faryna: www.banfflakelouiseweddings.com
- John Stutz: www.mountainmarriages.ca
- Patricia Compton: www.imarry.ca
- Marion Kutzer: www.bowvalleyweddings.com
- Patrick Smiley: www.patricksmileyweddings.com
- Aydin Odakmaz: www.canmorebrides.com